- free from a tangled or twisted state；make (something complicated or confusing) easier to understand or deal with
verb: untangle, 3rd person present: untangles, gerund or present participle: untangling, past tense: untangled, past participle: untangled
- 1. free from a tangled or twisted state:
fishermen untangled their nets
- 2. make (something complicated or confusing) easier to understand or deal with:
he knew he'd have to untangle a financial mess and somehow restore investor confidence
- v.free from a tangled or twisted state:
- fishermen untangle their nets
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
...時發出噪音干擾到你!" Sorry that I made too much noise untangling my peal necklace. (it tangled up and I was trying...
...to alleviate, another kind of feeling at heart. (3) Slash to no avail, untangle into snarl. It is the melancholy of expatriation, Unable to divert...
...移動； jangle發出刺耳的聲音；mangle亂打； wrangle爭吵；tangle糾纏；entangle使糾纏；untangle解開；wangle巧妙地拿到…等。 2 聯想記憶法： 1)音與形的聯想，根據...