- not handled, used, or tasted；(of a subject) not treated in writing or speech; not discussed
- 1. not handled, used, or tasted Annabel pushed aside her untouched plate 同義詞
- ▪ (of a subject) not treated in writing or speech; not discussed no detail is left untouched
- 2. not affected, changed, or damaged in any way Prague was relatively untouched by the war 同義詞 反義詞
- not handled, used, or tasted: Annabel pushed aside her untouched plate
用 untouched 比較好 She sent back her breakfast tray untouched. 她打發人將早餐盤一口未動 (原封不動地) 的送回。
...空白的地方，用酞花青藍這個顏色，輕描淡寫的畫出天空。 4. Strips of untouched paper were left between these patches of coloring and shading...
...the land of Fukushima stands empty, frozen in time, virtually untouched since the March 11 disaster. 現在福島的土地, 自從3月11日的大災難以來...