- at the front; in front；(of a payment) in advance
- bold, honest, and frank；(of a payment) made in advance
- 1. at the front; in front he can play up front or in defence
- 2. (of a payment) in advance the salesmen are paid commission up front
- 1. bold, honest, and frank he'd been upfront about his intentions
- 2. (of a payment) made in advance an upfront fee of 4%
- 3. North American at the front or the most prominent position a literary weekly with an upfront section modelled on the New Yorker
- at the front; in front: I was sitting up front
- bold, honest, and frank: he'd been upfront about his intentions
Oxford American Dictionary
upfront planning 是指事前（或事先）的規劃, 也有人翻成前期規劃、完善的規劃。
...諸如: 領導能力, 文化改變)並不是對所有受訓者都適合.Requires significant upfront cost and investment.需要可觀的預付成本及投資.No significantly greater...
...some more Smack that 'till you get sore Smack that oh-oooh!) (Upfront style) <一種性交姿勢> ready to attack now Pull in the...