- importance requiring swift action；an earnest and persistent quality; insistence
noun: urgency, plural noun: urgencies
- 1. importance requiring swift action:
the discovery of the ozone hole gave urgency to the issue of CFCs
- 2. an earnest and persistent quality; insistence:
Emilia heard the urgency in his voice
- n.importance requiring swift action:
- the discovery of the ozone hole gave urgency to the issue of CFCs
these are the grave urgencies facing us
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
妳連送個牛奶都會出錯! You can't even deliever the milk properly! 妳能幫我修正我的自我介紹嗎 Would you proof read my self-introduction please?
Are you agree Our company according AIAG PPAP 4th edition，provide level 3(1)PPAP ? 本公司依據AIAG PPAP 4th edition，提供level 3 PPAP是否同意 ? Do you accept our level3(PPAP), which is made...
I wouldn't call that even a sense of urgency, much less panic. 我認為那不是"緊急", 更別談是"恐慌"啦(連"緊急"都夠不上, 更別談是"恐慌")