- requiring immediate action or attention；(of an action or event) done or arranged in response to an urgent situation
- 1. requiring immediate action or attention an urgent demand for more state funding 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. (of an action or event) done or arranged in response to an urgent situation she needs urgent treatment 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person or their manner) earnest and persistent an urgent whisper 同義詞 反義詞
- (of a state or situation) requiring immediate action or attention: the situation is far more urgent than politicians are admitting
Oxford American Dictionary
The Perfect Son A: I have the perfect son. B: Does he smoke? A: No, he doesn't. B: Does he drink whiskey? A: No, he doesn't. B: Does he ever come home late? A: No, he doesn...
... first by Express due to our zero stock quantity and urgent needs on #M60. 另外,我們最近發現訂的貨,交期越來越九, 有時候...
我們發現xx表面的多層膜在對該藥物進行多層膜附著之後的2到3個月內, 這些膜都會有些損毀(根據使用者的說法, 損毀程度大概是1到5%), 我們從特製燈光照出來的照片可以看到該藥物蒸餾法是表曾膜損毀的主要原因, 有鑑於此, 我們最新的藥物使用稍微不同的多層表膜附著方式, 我們希望以下的...