- take, hold, or deploy (something) as a means of accomplishing or achieving something; employ；treat (someone) in a particular way
- the action of using something or the state of being used for a purpose；the ability or power to exercise or manipulate one's mind or body
verb: use, 3rd person present: uses, gerund or present participle: using, past tense: used, past participle: used
noun: use, plural noun: uses
- 1. take, hold, or deploy (something) as a means of accomplishing or achieving something; employ she used her key to open the front door the poem uses simple language 同義詞
- ▪ treat (someone) in a particular way use your troops well and they will not let you down 同義詞
- ▪ exploit (a person or situation) for one's own advantage I couldn't help feeling that she was using me 同義詞
- ▪ apply (a name or title) to oneself she still used her maiden name professionally
- ▪ take (an illegal drug) they were using heroin daily had she been using again?
- 2. take or consume (an amount) from a limited supply we have used all the available funds 同義詞
- 3. describing an action or situation that was done repeatedly or existed for a period in the past this road used to be a dirt track I used to give him lifts home 同義詞
- 4. be or become familiar with (someone or something) through experience she was used to getting what she wanted he's weird, but you just have to get used to him
- 5. informal one would like or benefit from I could use another cup of coffee
- 1. the action of using something or the state of being used for a purpose modern trains are now in use a few years after penicillin came into use 同義詞
- ▪ the ability or power to exercise or manipulate one's mind or body the horse lost the use of his hind legs
- ▪ a purpose for or way in which something can be used the herb has various culinary uses 同義詞
- 2. the value or advantage of something what's the use of crying? 同義詞
- ▪ historical the benefit or profit of lands, especially lands that are in the possession of another who holds them solely for the beneficiary.
- 3. the habitual consumption of a drug theft and dealing financed their heroin use
- 4. the characteristic ritual and liturgy of a Christian Church or diocese.
use 釋義 | 同義/反義 | 片語 n. ( 名詞 noun ) 1.【事】 使用,利用;用法;(食物等的)消費 maps for use in schools 學校用地圖 a dictionary for the use of...具有)特色的禮拜儀式 the Anglican [Roman] use 英國[天主教]教會的禮拜儀式. 8.【事】 【律...
「used to+原V 」裡的「 to+原V」是不定詞。 「used...？」，「有啊，我曾經去過一次」Yes, I used to go whale watching once.」。賞鯨不是過去的「習慣...
不可以改，因為 used to 不一定是過去常常的意思，有...cream after lunch. 很接近。 下面是 used to 與 be used to 的說明...例如：Didn’t she use to have long hair? (或 Used...