- an unoccupied position or job；an available room in a hotel or other establishment providing accommodations.
noun: vacancy, plural noun: vacancies
- 1. an unoccupied position or job a vacancy for a shorthand typist 同義詞
- ▪ an available room in a hotel or other establishment providing accommodations. 同義詞
- 2. empty space Cathy stared into vacancy, seeing nothing 同義詞
- ▪ a defect in a crystal lattice, consisting of the absence of an atom or an ion from a position where there should be one.
- 3. lack of intelligence or understanding vacancy, vanity, and inane deception 同義詞 反義詞
- an unoccupied position or job: a vacancy for a shorthand typist
... wanted to book a hotel room in July but there were no vacancies. The dentist can't see you today but she has a vacancy tomorrow morning...
照文意 是取得Senior Researcher這個「職位」 所以空格要填 position
vacancy - do you have any vacancy? available - do you have a room available? reservation - i would like...