- a space entirely devoid of matter.；a space or container from which the air has been completely or partly removed.
- clean with a vacuum cleaner
noun: vacuum, plural noun: vacua
- 1. a space entirely devoid of matter. 同義詞 empty space, emptiness, void, nothingness, vacuity, ... 更多
- ▪ a space or container from which the air has been completely or partly removed.
- ▪ a gap left by the loss, death, or departure of someone or something formerly playing a significant part in a situation or activity the political vacuum left by the death of the Emperor 同義詞 gap, space, absence, lack, deficiency, ... 更多反義詞 continuity
- 2. a vacuum cleaner. 同義詞 vacuum cleaner, informalvac, trademarkHoover
- 1. clean with a vacuum cleaner the room needs to be vacuumed