- check or prove the validity or accuracy of；demonstrate or support the truth or value of
verb: validate, 3rd person present: validates, gerund or present participle: validating, past tense: validated, past participle: validated
- 1. check or prove the validity or accuracy of all analytical methods should be validated in respect of accuracy
- ▪ demonstrate or support the truth or value of acclaim was seen as a means of validating one's existence 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ make or declare legally valid a wide range of professional bodies validate courses leading to these awards 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ recognize or affirm the validity or worth of (a person or their feelings or opinions); cause (a person) to feel valued or worthwhile without Patti to validate my feelings, they seemed not to exist he seems to need other women's attention to validate him as a man
- check or prove the validity or accuracy of (something): these estimates have been validated by periodic surveys
Oxford American Dictionary
...是要「確認」，要看看所提供的訊息是否真實，或某計畫有沒有確實做到等等。 validate 來自 valid，有效。所以 validate 著重在「驗證東西的有效性」。 用收費停車場...
沒有錯誤啊. 生效用validated 才對啊. 但三個字應用至句子中, 意思也都能表達到原有意思, 故皆可用
Input data can be easily checked for completeness and input information validated against tables of expected values. 輸入的數據可以很容易...