- the regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something；the material or monetary worth of something
- estimate the monetary worth of (something)；consider (someone or something) to be important or beneficial; have a high opinion of
noun: value, plural noun: values
verb: value, 3rd person present: values, gerund or present participle: valuing, past tense: valued, past participle: valued
- 1. the regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something your support is of great value 同義詞
- ▪ the material or monetary worth of something prints seldom rise in value equipment is included up to a total value of $500 同義詞
- ▪ the worth of something compared to the price paid or asked for it at $12.50 the book is a good value 同義詞
- 2. a person's principles or standards of behavior; one's judgment of what is important in life they internalize their parents' rules and values 同義詞
- 3. the numerical amount denoted by an algebraic term; a magnitude, quantity, or number the mean value of x an accurate value for the mass of Venus
- 4. the relative duration of the sound signified by a note.
- 5. the meaning of a word or other linguistic unit.
- ▪ the quality or tone of a spoken sound; the sound represented by a letter.
- 6. the relative degree of lightness or darkness of a particular color the artist has used adjacent color values as the landscape recedes
- 1. estimate the monetary worth of (something) his estate was valued at $45,000 同義詞
- 2. consider (someone or something) to be important or beneficial; have a high opinion of she had come to value her privacy and independence 同義詞
value management 如果你去奇摩字典查！ 它是個片語 ___________________________ value management ph－片語 phrase 中文：價值管理 (VM...亦繼之建立，終於發展成一套，起初名為價值分析（VALUE ANALYSLS），後來被稱之為價值工程（VALUE...
... around celebrating our common values as a people. 這個就職典禮實乃奠基於全民對我們共同...07:46:51 補充： "一個民族的共同價值" [common values of a people] Where other systems ...
full scale value 測量數值區間 上下限=區間 The full scale (F.S.) value...range limits. 全尺寸數值指的是可能的測量範圍區間 The minimum value is the smallest possible full scale value for the nominal flow rate while...