- an opening that allows air, gas, or liquid to pass out of or into a confined space；the opening of a volcano, through which lava and other materials are emitted
- give free expression to (a strong emotion)；provide with an outlet for air, gas, or liquid
noun: vent, plural noun: vents
verb: vent, 3rd person present: vents, gerund or present participle: venting, past tense: vented, past participle: vented
- 1. an opening that allows air, gas, or liquid to pass out of or into a confined space remove any debris blocking the vents
- ▪ the opening of a volcano, through which lava and other materials are emitted pumice fragments pile up to form a conical heap round the vent
- ▪ historical the touch hole of a gun.
- ▪ the anus, especially one in a lower animal such as a fish that serves for both excretion and reproduction.
- 2. the expression or release of a strong emotion, energy, etc. children give vent to their anger in various ways
- 1. give free expression to (a strong emotion) he had come to vent his rage and despair
- 2. provide with an outlet for air, gas, or liquid clothes dryers must be vented to the outside
- ▪ discharge or expel (air, gas, or liquid) through an outlet the plant was isolated and the gas vented
- ▪ permit air to enter (a beer cask) once the beer has been vented, the cask must be sold within three or four days
排氣孔(或通風孔)的數量。 2012-08-18 12:27:57 補充： 除此之外，vent也有可能是「漏孔」的意思。 例如： The floods found a...
DEAR 大大您好 您所提的問題，試翻譯如下 What is the percentage of vending machine? - food is messy - costs money - a lot of junk food 自動販賣機的利潤(賺頭)是甚麼? -食品劣質 -要花錢(傾向比較浪費花錢的語氣) -滿是垃圾食物(指營養成分不高或對...
When I feel frustration I usually go to do some sports like go to play baseketball or go to jog or do anything can let me don't think what let me down.Go mountain climbing is also a good choice I can see the beautiful scene and after I fininished...