- cause air to enter and circulate freely in (a room, building, etc.)；(of air) purify or freshen (something) by blowing on or through it
verb: ventilate, 3rd person present: ventilates, gerund or present participle: ventilating, past tense: ventilated, past participle: ventilated
- 1. cause air to enter and circulate freely in (a room, building, etc.) ventilate the greenhouse well gas heaters should only ever be used in well-ventilated rooms 同義詞
- ▪ (of air) purify or freshen (something) by blowing on or through it a colossus ventilated by the dawn breeze
- 2. discuss or examine (an opinion, issue, or complaint) in public he used the club to ventilate an ongoing complaint 同義詞
- 3. subject to artificial respiration the patient was sedated and ventilated
- ▪ archaic oxygenate (the blood).
vent: 風ventilate v. 通風vent + -il- + -atepyr: 火pyromania n. 縱火狂pyr + -o- + mania (crazy)hydr: 水dehydrate v. 脫水de- (away) + hydr + -ateaqua: 水geo: 土hum: 土terr: 土xyl: 木
...fast lead a month, every day all in studying, basically have no time deeply well ventilated, all stuffy all day long At home very vexed oh...... Now, ...
...strawberry grown in a pine bark soilless medium in a high-roof passively ventilated greenhouse 草莓（ 'Sweet Charlie' strawberry 一種莓...