- 很; 好吧；極端地
- 1. 很; 好吧 very hot/small 很熱／很小 I'm very sorry 我非常抱歉
- 2. 極端地 the very best/worst thing 最最好／糟糕的事 at the very earliest/latest 最早／最遲
- 1. 正是的 those were her very words 那就是她的原話 at that very moment 正在那時
- 2. 最合適的 the very person/thing I need 我正需要的人／東西
- 3. 極端的 from the very beginning 從一開始 at the very beginning/end 在最初／最後
- 4. 僅僅的 the very thought of drink made him feel sick 他一想到酒就感到噁心 the very word conjures up exotic visions 單是這個字就可讓人想到異國情調
- 1. 非常 very much better 好得多 I like it very much 我非常喜歡它
- 2. 很多 there's not very much I can do about it 對此我沒有多少可做的 I didn't eat very much 我吃的不太多
1. actual; precise (used to emphasize the exact identity of someone or something)
2. with no addition of anything else; mere
very adv. ( 副詞 adverb ) attrib. a. ( ) adv. ( 副詞...1. 極其,非常,很,甚,頗 《例句》 That's a very easy matter for me. 那對我來說太容易了. 2. 十分...very picture of his father. 他活像他父親. The very fact of your hesitating proves it...
in her very home;the very end of the world;the very bottom;the very next day;這裡所指的very當作...那個＂的意思。其他的用法及意思，下方貼自奇摩字典的例句，供您做參考。very 圖片參考：http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/dictionary/pic/033.gif ] ad. (副詞 adverb)1. 非常...
她說 very funny I think it is nice 看NICE，我覺得她覺得還不錯。 她覺得夢到你很有趣，所以她說VERY FUNNY 後面接著說I think it is nice，也就是她覺得還不錯...