- a trace of something that is disappearing or no longer exists；the smallest amount (used to emphasize the absence of something)
noun: vestige, plural noun: vestiges
- 1. a trace of something that is disappearing or no longer exists the last vestiges of colonialism 同義詞
- ▪ the smallest amount (used to emphasize the absence of something) he waited patiently, but without a vestige of sympathy 同義詞
- ▪ a part or organ of an organism that has become reduced or functionless in the course of evolution.
- a trace or remnant of something that is disappearing or no longer exists: the last vestiges of colonialism
...gt;塑膠製品稱為毛邊 burr ==> 板金製品稱為毛邊 2.Maximum gate vestige to be 0.13/.005 ==>最大澆口痕必須在 0.13(mm) /0.005(in) 說明 : vestige...
...大西洋岸，穿越歐洲大陸，直到黑海，再從這裡橫越北非，到達另一邊的大西洋岸。 Vestiges in this site include remains of the ramparts, walls and ...
..., a substantiated stench, a visual presentation of emotional ugliness and no vestige of the humane -I am amazed and non-plussed, for there is...