- move or cause to move continuously and rapidly to and fro；quiver with (a quality or emotion)
verb: vibrate, 3rd person present: vibrates, gerund or present participle: vibrating, past tense: vibrated, past participle: vibrated
- 1. move or cause to move continuously and rapidly to and fro the cabin started to vibrate the bumblebee vibrated its wings for a few seconds 同義詞
- ▪ quiver with (a quality or emotion) his voice vibrated with terror
- ▪ (of a sound) resonate; continue to be heard a low rumbling sound that began to vibrate through the car 同義詞
- ▪ (of a pendulum) swing to and fro.
- move continuously and rapidly to and fro: the cabin started to vibrate the bumblebee vibrated its wings for a few seconds
振動手機之美遠勝無聲 a vibrating phone應是振動手機而非手機振動 此句乃鼓勵大家用振動取代鈴聲 避免吵及他人 至於拿silence出來比較 應是silence is golden but the beauty of a vibrating phone goes beyond gold
...是震動搖晃的意思~前面加一個earth就是地震的意思。 而collapse是倒塌的意思。 vibrate除了有振動、顫動的意思，如The ground vibrated during the...
...的速度。檢查排料管是否正確運作。 2. Turn on the on/off switch on the Vibrating Unit, the Vibrating Unit begins Vibrating...