- the action of inspecting or looking at something；the action of watching something on television
noun: viewing, plural noun: viewings
- 1. the action of inspecting or looking at something the owner may allow viewing by appointment
- ▪ the action of watching something on television it is quite unsuitable for family viewing
- ▪ an opportunity to see something, especially a work of art a private viewing of the paintings
- ▪ the act or ceremony of paying one's respect to a corpse.
- the watching of films or television programmes by adults and children together: this programme is not suitable for family viewing
- the action of inspecting or looking at something: the owner may allow viewing by appointment
view KK:  DJ:  n. (名詞 noun) 1. 視力;視野[U] Victory is in view. 勝利在望。 2. 觀看;眺望[S][(+of)] There's a fine view of the lake...
...very comfortable. It's guite big, and it has a great (C) view of the park. 這題的答案應該是沒有爭議的。 首先：have a great view of something...
From my point of view,you ask me a good question! 我想你問的問題真好！