- strong, healthy, and full of energy；characterized by or involving physical strength, effort, or energy
- 1. strong, healthy, and full of energy:
a tall, vigorous, and muscular man
- 2. characterized by or involving physical strength, effort, or energy:
vigorous aerobic exercise
- 3. (of language) forceful:
a vigorous denial
- adj.strong, healthy, and full of energy:
- a tall, vigorous, and muscular man
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
1. Long Xing is vigorous and mighty strides 2. 中文解釋: 比喻帝王莊重威嚴的儀態。宋書... Wu in this discipline: “Liu Yulong line of vigorous and mighty strides, regards gazes uncommonly.” Tang...
供您參考: 首先版主可能把字拼錯應該是’found’ you found vigorous to sense = you who are found vigorous to sense 因無上下文，可有兩種解釋: 1) 你發現積極的意義 2) (別人)感覺到你很精力充沛/ 強健的/ 強壯的
...revulsion a strong, often sudden, feeling that something is extremely unpleasant vigorous • very forceful or energetic a vigorous debate • healthy and strong ...