- extremely unpleasant；morally bad; wicked
- 1. extremely unpleasant he has a vile temper vile smells
- ▪ morally bad; wicked as vile a rogue as ever lived
- ▪ of little worth or value all the feasts that thou hast shared erewhile, to mine shall be but vile
- extremely unpleasant: he has a vile temper vile smells
... of the great person in the past. "'Tis better to be vile than vile esteemed" means we rather be vile (evil) because it ...
...現在我覺得混蛋和模範父親之間，其實只有一線之隔。 ** dirtbag: A filthy or vile person. (from Dictionary.com)