- having or showing high moral standards；chaste (typically used of a woman).
- 1. having or showing high moral standards she considered herself very virtuous because she neither drank nor smoked 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ chaste (typically used of a woman). 同義詞 反義詞
- a recurring cycle of events, the result of each one being to increase the beneficial effect of ... economic expansion would itself produce a virtuous circle of increased productivity, increased exports, and increased growth
- having or showing high moral standards: she considered herself very virtuous because she neither drank nor smoked
Oxford American Dictionary
A virtuous and accomplished person shall become god after death. 2005-05-10 22:18:11 補充： dot-dot, 沒有必要在神前加一個a, 因為句子前面已經用過一次a了(a virtuous and accomplished person), 所以後面自然是指"一位神"的意思.
Second Luo 勃 of the 茱莉飾 with virtuous receive the 穆隆尼飾 to have ever been a rightness of... loving deeply in the past nine years virtuous receive the 穆隆尼 ! For robbing to return to...
...decision that person thinks service crowd and can have what mightiness.The virtuous thunder a kind of insect nun is from an ordinary clergy and with the own effort, perseverance...