- having or showing high moral standards；(especially of a woman) chaste.
- 1. having or showing high moral standards:
she considered herself very virtuous because she neither drank nor smoked
- 2. (especially of a woman) chaste.
n. a recurring cycle of events, the result of each one being to increase the beneficial effect of the next:
economic expansion would itself produce a virtuous circle of increased productivity, increased exports, and increased growth
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
- adj.having or showing high moral standards:
- she considered herself very virtuous because she neither drank nor smoked
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
Second Luo 勃 of the 茱莉飾 with virtuous receive the 穆隆尼飾 to have ever been a rightness of... loving deeply in the past nine years virtuous receive the 穆隆尼 ! For robbing to return to...
A virtuous and accomplished person shall become god after death. 2005-05-10 22:18:11 補充： dot-dot, 沒有必要在神前加一個a, 因為句子前面已經用過一次a了(a virtuous and accomplished person), 所以後面自然是指"一位神"的意思.
...decision that person thinks service crowd and can have what mightiness.The virtuous thunder a kind of insect nun is from an ordinary clergy and with the own effort, perseverance...