- a movable part of a helmet that can be pulled down to cover the face；a screen for protecting the eyes from unwanted light, especially one at the top of a vehicle windscreen
noun: visor, plural noun: visors
- 1. a movable part of a helmet that can be pulled down to cover the face a plastic safety helmet with a transparent visor 同義詞
- ▪ a screen for protecting the eyes from unwanted light, especially one at the top of a vehicle windscreen the phone fits in the driver's visor
- ▪ North American a stiff peak at the front of a cap a visor cap 同義詞
- ▪ North American an item of headgear that consists of a stiff peak attached to a strap that fits round the head, leaving the top of the head uncovered I have a visor but I am concerned that my scalp will get sunburnt
- 2. historical a mask.
- a stiff brim at the front of a cap.
Oxford American Dictionary
...org/wiki/黑猩猩屬) orangutan = 紅毛猩猩 (http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/猩猩) sun visor = 汽車遮陽板 (通常用於前座上方，上面鑲有化妝鏡 ) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki...
...be possible to open immediately, the folk custom makes the etiquette with the umbrella visor, the 2006-06-02 16:39:04 補充： visor is can gather cloudyly, once cloudyly...
帽眉 = cap peak / cap visor