- utter (a sound or word)；express in words
verb: vocalize, 3rd person present: vocalizes, gerund or present participle: vocalizing, past tense: vocalized, past participle: vocalized
- 1. utter (a sound or word) the child vocalizes a number of distinct sounds a warbler vocalized from a reed bed
- ▪ express in words Gillie could scarcely vocalize her responses
- ▪ sing with several notes to one vowel.
- 2. change (a consonant) to a semivowel or vowel.
- 3. write (a language such as Hebrew) with vowel points.
- utter (a sound or word): the child vocalizes a number of distinct sounds a warbler vocalized from a reed bed
Oxford American Dictionary
...”. The animal becomes paralysed and unable to vocalise but remains fully conscious. The simplest commercially available electrical...
... "Vox Balaenae (Voice of whale)" - "Vocalise(for the Beginning of time)" and "Sea-Nocturne(for...
...and tell and use your voice in "Language Exchange" vocalizing speaking !!! (2) To speak about using vocab means:- comment...