- (of clothes) very loose or full; having much fabric；(of a piece of furniture) large and accommodating
- 1. (of clothes) very loose or full; having much fabric a voluminous purple cloak
- ▪ (of a piece of furniture) large and accommodating he sank into a voluminous armchair
- 2. (of writing) very lengthy and detailed we all scribbled down voluminous notes
- ▪ (of a writer) producing many books.
- (of clothing or drapery) loose and ample: a voluminous purple cloak
Oxford American Dictionary
...part of the pericarp while chromoplast in the outer part of the pericarp contains voluminous sheets of lycopene. 主要包含ß-胡蘿蔔素的球狀雜色體被發現在果皮...
...'s house, where they discover the angel's secret, hidden in the voluminous and erratically organized files in Mrs. Frankweiler...