- a formal indication of a choice between two or more candidates or courses of action, expressed typically through a ballot or a show of hands or by voice.；an act of expressing a formal indication of choice
- give or register a vote；cause (someone) to gain or lose a particular post or honor by means of a vote
verb: vote, 3rd person present: votes, gerund or present participle: voting, past tense: voted, past participle: voted
noun: vote, plural noun: votes
- 1. a formal indication of a choice between two or more candidates or courses of action, expressed typically through a ballot or a show of hands or by voice. 同義詞
- ▪ an act of expressing a formal indication of choice they are ready to put it to a vote
- ▪ the choice expressed collectively by a body of electors or by a specified group the Republican vote in Florida
- ▪ the right to indicate a choice in an election. 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. give or register a vote they voted against the resolution I voted Republican 同義詞
- ▪ cause (someone) to gain or lose a particular post or honor by means of a vote incompetent judges are voted out of office
- ▪ used to express a wish to follow a particular course of action I vote we have one more game 同義詞
- ▪ (of a legislature) grant or confer by vote Parliament has voted the money for the proposed expenditure
- ▪ reject something by means of a vote the referendum call was voted down
voting share 有投票權股 non-voting share 無投票權股 一個公司的普通股東一般都擁有發言權和表決權，即有...資格參加公司最高級會議——每年一次的股東大會，但如果不願參加，也可以委託代理人來行使投票權，這就是voting share (有投票權股)，又稱為voting stock。 沒有親自參加，也沒有簽發委託書請別人代理出席，就是non...
特別投票 Specail vote 指投票日當天因故無法在投票區內投票 可申請在其他投票所...的理事選舉時很常見 http://www.elections.org.nz/voting/special_declaration_vote.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special...