- walk through water or another liquid or soft substance；walk through (something filled with water)
- an act of wading.
noun: wade, plural noun: wades
verb: wade, 3rd person present: wades, gerund or present participle: wading, past tense: waded, past participle: waded
- 1. walk through water or another liquid or soft substance:
we waded ashore
- 2. walk through (something filled with water):
firefighters waded the waist-deep flood water
- 3. read laboriously through (a long piece of writing).
- 4. get involved in (something) vigorously or forcefully:
he waded into the yelling, fighting crowd
- 5. make a vigorous attack or intervention:
Nicola waded in and grabbed the baby
- 1. an act of wading.
...符號”，注音二式是根據“譯音符號”修訂而成的。 通用拼音指的是威妥瑪式(Wade-Giles Spelling System)和郵政式(Postal ...
...威妥瑪拼音（WG拼音）：清朝末年英國駐華公使Sir Thomas Wade (威妥瑪) 發明「威妥瑪拼音法」，1892年，H.A. Giles (翟...
...standard. So, you can see 6 way of presenting chinese letter 1.威妥瑪式（Wade-Gile System）、：係於一八六七年，由英國使華外交官威妥瑪...