- treat in an inconsiderate or exploitative manner；defeat easily
- 1. treat in an inconsiderate or exploitative manner
- 2. defeat easily
- 3. traverse (a racecourse) without needing to hurry, because one has no opponents or only inferior ones
- treat in an inconsiderate or exploitative manner
Oxford American Dictionary
1. Tim stood up, walked over and gave her a hug. = Tim stood up, walking...
(in the mountain 原切) (一路 walks over playing flute. there ...home and show me!! 一路 walks to the livling room,and meantime...u see?? the ghost is just over there. (slap his head) what...
...out of the heavy street traffic. 他在擁擠的街道人群間穿出穿入的。 He walked over to the window. Over 是 from one side to the other. 過；至對面。 如果...