- lacking in a required or necessary quality；not existing; absent
- 1. lacking in a required or necessary quality they weren't wanting in confidence the English batting technique has been found wanting 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ not existing; absent mandibles are wanting in many of these insects 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ deficient in intelligence.
- lacking in a certain required or necessary quality: they weren't wanting in confidence their products would be found wanting in a direct comparison
Oxford American Dictionary
...?)’ http://www.mp3lyrics.org/a/alan-jackson/where-were/ If you want to know more about him and his music, just go to my blog and ...
...大大好像沒有注意到後面的句子是before you go,用的是現在式,這跟前面的過去式wanted是衝突的,所以如果不是提問者抄錯,那就要考慮一下上下文的關係,這句話有可能...
want後面要加動詞的時候要加 to eg. want to go, want to sleep, want to jump 其他不用 eg. want a baby, want pretty clothes, want this, want that, want something.