- the action or process of storing goods in a warehouse；warehouses collectively
- 1. the action or process of storing goods in a warehouse both sites are now used for cargo handing and warehousing
- ▪ warehouses collectively 80,000 square feet of warehousing
- ▪ US informal the practice of placing people, typically prisoners or psychiatric patients in large, impersonal institutions warehousing these psychopaths is costing our society millions
- 2. the building up of a holding of shares in a company by buying numerous small lots of shares in the names of nominees, in order to make a takeover bid while remaining anonymous.
- the practice or process of storing goods in a warehouse.
Oxford American Dictionary