- 洗淨；洗去; 被洗去
- 1. 洗淨 Now wash your mouth out with clean water. 現在用清水漱一下口。 wash out the empty bottles 把空瓶子洗乾淨
- 2. 洗去; 被洗去 Is she able to wash the dirty mark out of her coat? 她能把大衣上的污跡洗掉嗎? If I wash your sports kit out now, it'll be dry by tomorrow morning. 要是我現在把你的運動用品洗了, 明天上午就能乾了。
- 3. (使)洗得退色 The fabric is washed out. 這織物洗得褪色了。
- 4. 失色; 稀釋; 失去活力
- 5. 沖走; 被沖走; 沖毀 The embankment was washed out by the storm. 堤岸被暴風雨摧毀了。 The bridge was washed out. 橋已被衝掉。
- 6. 【口】使衰弱, 使精疲力盡; 耗盡...的精力 Those children need more sleep: they look washed out. 那些孩子需要再睡一會兒, 他們看上去精疲力竭了。
- 7. 【口】結束; 毀壞
- 8. 【口】取消, 放棄 Today's football match has been washed out by a sudden downpour. 今天的足球賽因一場突然降臨的大雨而取消了。
- 9. 【美】【俚】(使)退學; (被)淘汰 He was washed out of the flight school. 他被飛行學校淘汰了。
... broom to want to sweep it clean. Father takes water to want to wash out it,falling down to tip over water. I take mop to drag along the floor...
... transparent and to protect the already dyed colors from being washed out. Here is a cleaning tip for your information. ...
...man who is uncertain 從某個不肯定的人的靈魂而出 When the sand washes out to the sea 當沙把海洗擦掉 When the dreams fall away 當所有...