- used or expended carelessly, extravagantly, or to no purpose；(of an action) not producing the desired result
- 1. used or expended carelessly, extravagantly, or to no purpose:
a wasted opportunity
- 2. (of an action) not producing the desired result:
I'm sorry you've had a wasted journey
- 3. (of a person or a part of the body) weak or emaciated:
her wasted arm
- 4. under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs:
he looked kind of wasted
...熟食店炸爐之回鍋油。 The oil is collected, mixed with waste engine oil from the store's Tire and Lube Express, 油品...
I wasted a lot of time playing the computer games last night. = Playing... on the computer made me spend so much time last night. I waste much money buying the bag. =Buying the bag wastes me much...
... of the data between 2003 and 2005 showed that the majority of medical waste was general industrial waste, which accounted for 76.9%–79.4% of total...