- used or expended carelessly, extravagantly, or to no purpose；(of an action) not producing the desired result
- 1. used or expended carelessly, extravagantly, or to no purpose wasted fuel a wasted opportunity 同義詞
- ▪ (of an action) not producing the desired result I'm sorry you've had a wasted journey
- 2. (of a person or a part of the body) weak or emaciated her wasted arm 同義詞
- 3. informal under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs he looked kind of wasted 同義詞 反義詞
...熟食店炸爐之回鍋油。 The oil is collected, mixed with waste engine oil from the store's Tire and Lube Express, 油品...
I wasted a lot of time playing the computer games last night. = Playing... on the computer made me spend so much time last night. I waste much money buying the bag. =Buying the bag wastes me much...
... of the data between 2003 and 2005 showed that the majority of medical waste was general industrial waste, which accounted for 76.9%–79.4% of total...