- saturate with water; make (something) waterlogged
verb: waterlog, 3rd person present: waterlogs, gerund or present participle: waterlogging, past tense: waterlogged, past participle: waterlogged
- 1. saturate with water; make (something) waterlogged the open roof allowed rain to waterlog the field
- saturated with or full of water: the race was called off after parts of the course were found to be waterlogged
Oxford American Dictionary
- saturated with or full of water: parts of the racecourse were waterlogged the game was called off because of a waterlogged pitch
- saturate with water; make (something) waterlogged: the open roof allowed rain to waterlog the field
... beds are a natural habitat found in floodplains, waterlogged depressions and estuaries. Reed beds are part...
事故車 collision car 泡水車 waterlogged car
... on the fact that short periods of waterlogging of the roots result in reduced shoot18..., it is often quite difficult to separate soil waterlogging effects from those due to increased...