- moving in a quivering way; flickering；becoming weaker; faltering
- 1. moving in a quivering way; flickering a wavering flame
- 2. becoming weaker; faltering she gave a wavering smile
- ▪ undecided between two opinions or courses of action the move brought back wavering voters
- moving in a quivering way; flickering: a wavering flame
你好，感覺是很有趣的故事^^ waver是動詞，搖曳的意思，lines wavered = 線條抖動，所有的線條看起來...
I am the river that wavers 我是那翻滾的河流 You are the certain bridge. 你是河上唯一的橋樑
.... Even though drenched and devastated, he didn't waver and give in, which is admirable to me. Hence his spirit will...