- used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself and one or more other people considered together；used to refer to the speaker together with other people regarded in the same category
- 1. used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself and one or more other people considered together:
shall we have a drink?
- 2. used to refer to the speaker together with other people regarded in the same category:
nobody knows kids better than we teachers do
- 3. people in general:
we should eat as varied and well-balanced a diet as possible
- 4. us or our:
thought you wasn't coming to look for we
- 5. used in formal contexts for or by a royal person, or by a writer or editor, to refer to himself or herself:
in this section we discuss the reasons for this decision
- 6. used condescendingly to refer to the person being addressed:
how are we today?
We ...., therefore we are. 這個句型是來自笛卡爾的「我思故我在」 I...句型，「我...故我在」。 愛跳舞： I dance, therefore I am. We dance, therefore we are. 愛寫部落格： We blog, therefore we are...
...後接動詞, 美式英語多用單數, 英式英語則單、複數皆可。所以你說的這一句:Our class _is going to_ have an English test next Tuesday...
We can make each (X) 如果您沒抄錯的話, 那麼...了 確切的說, 是漏了幾字沒刻完整 很可能是: We can make each other whole. 我們可使彼此完整...是完整句子. 假如接的是下列字, 就是完整句子了: We can make friends. We can make ...