- a place or point at which something is weak or vulnerable；a flaw in an argument
noun: weak point, plural noun: weak points
- 1. a place or point at which something is weak or vulnerable decay set in at a weak point in the tooth's enamel
- ▪ a flaw in an argument there were several weak points in this critique
- ▪ an aspect of a person's character that reveals a weakness he has very few weak points, but one of them is his lack of forethought
1. What do you look for in a job? 你在工作中想追求什麼? 2.What are your weak strong points? 你的優缺點為何? 3.Discride an ideal working enviroment? 闡述一下心中理想的工作環境 (應該是discribe)
1.find the five weak points？How change？ 2.do you think marriage has a future？ 3.what is...
... the applicant's transcripts, such as the strong points and weak points of that person's talents and character 請誠實並僅可能地詳細寫出關於...