- the state or condition of lacking strength；a quality or feature regarded as a disadvantage or fault
noun: weakness, plural noun: weaknesses
- 1. the state or condition of lacking strength:
the country's weakness in international dealings
- 2. a quality or feature regarded as a disadvantage or fault:
you must recognize your product's strengths and weaknesses
- 3. a person or thing that one is unable to resist or likes excessively:
you're his one weakness—he should never have met you
- 4. a self-indulgent liking for:
he had a great weakness for Scotch whisky
- n.the state or condition of being weak:
- the country's weakness in international dealings
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
faults, flaws, weaknesses and drawbacks. 如光以「缺點」涵義來...in my character. 她們指出我個性的缺點。 weaknesses 特別指人的弱點/罩門/毛病 注意：多用複數...
weakness 並不是只能用在人喔～～ 例句： A week of weakness seen for U.S. economy 美國經濟這星期來的下滑 defect 也可以用在人唷～～ mental defect 心理缺陷
請幫忙翻譯: It can be a strength rather than a weakness to express your emotions and show that you are vulnerable to difficulties.?
It can be a strength rather than a weakness to express your emotions and show that you are vulnerable to...