- have on one's body or a part of one's body as clothing, decoration, protection, or for some other purpose；habitually have on one's body or be dressed in
- the wearing of something or the state of being worn as clothing；clothing suitable for a particular purpose or of a particular type
verb: wear, 3rd person present: wears, gerund or present participle: wearing, past tense: wore, past participle: worn
- 1. have on one's body or a part of one's body as clothing, decoration, protection, or for some other purpose he was wearing a dark suit both ladies wore a bunch of violets 同義詞
- ▪ habitually have on one's body or be dressed in although she was a widow, she didn't wear black as a child, he wore glasses from the age of five
- ▪ exhibit or present (a particular facial expression or appearance) they wear a frozen smile on their faces 同義詞
- ▪ have (one's hair or beard) at a specified length or arranged in a specified style the students wore their hair long
- ▪ (of a ship) fly (a flag) any British registered boat may wear the red ensign
- 2. damage, erode, or destroy by friction or use the track has been worn down in part to bare rock 同義詞
- ▪ undergo damage, erosion, or destruction by friction or use mountains are wearing down with each passing second
- ▪ form (a hole, path, etc.) by constant friction or use the water was forced up through holes it had worn
- ▪ withstand continued use or life in a specified way a carpet-type finish seems to wear well 同義詞
- ▪ cause weariness or fatigue to some losses can wear on you
- 3. literary pass (a period of time) in some activity spinning long stories, wearing half the day
- 4. British informal tolerate; accept the environmental health people wouldn't wear it 同義詞
- 1. the wearing of something or the state of being worn as clothing some new tops for wear in the evening
- 2. clothing suitable for a particular purpose or of a particular type evening wear 同義詞
- 3. damage or deterioration sustained from continuous use you need to make a deduction for wear and tear on all your belongings 同義詞
- ▪ the capacity for withstanding continuous use without damage old things were relegated to the bedrooms because there was plenty of wear left in them 同義詞
wear 動詞變化形: wore; worn; wearing *釋義* 穿著;戴著;佩帶著;塗抹...戴眼鏡(假髮) 面露,面帶,面有...色 He was wearing a pleasant smile. 他一直面露愉快的微笑。 (將鬍鬚,頭髮)留成...
1. wear glasses ,wear red shoes , wear a skirt , wear a ring =>請問wear接名詞時啥時加 a 啥時不需加 a... wear a pants. X (should be : I wear (the) pants) I wear a pant. X (no...
...沒有那麼複雜，這兩個動詞判斷最簡單的方法就是 : 1) Wear 指的是從最基本的衣著裝備 比方單純的一件襯衫...主詞的話, 要用動名詞(Wearing)或不定詞(To wear)~ Put on 片語可以直接當主詞沒關係,因為put三態...