- 1. 穿戴的
- 2. 使人疲倦的
- 3. 磨損的
- 4. wear的動詞現在分詞、動名詞
- wear perfume(makeup, cologne) 塗抹香水（化妝品，古龍水）
She was wearing a gold ring. 她戴著一個金戒指。
- I like this shirt, but the neck has worn. 我喜歡這件襯衫，但領子已舊。
- This jacket is for everyday wear. 這件夾克供日常穿用。
His coat was worn in several places. 他的外套破了好幾處。
- vt.穿著; 戴著; 塗抹著
- the old lady wore a shawl around her shoulders 那位老婦人肩上披著一條披巾
she was wearing a ribbon in her hair 她頭髮上紮著一條絲帶
- vi.磨破; 磨損; 腐蝕; 漸漸耗盡; 變得索然無味
- to wear smooth/threadbare 磨滑／磨破
to wear thin 磨薄
- children's wear 童裝
casual/formal/designer/maternity wear 休閒裝／正裝／名牌服裝／孕婦裝
- adj.破舊的; 風蝕的
wear 動詞變化形: wore; worn; wearing *釋義* 穿著;戴著;佩帶著;塗抹...戴眼鏡(假髮) 面露,面帶,面有...色 He was wearing a pleasant smile. 他一直面露愉快的微笑。 (將鬍鬚,頭髮)留成...
1. wear glasses ,wear red shoes , wear a skirt , wear a ring =>請問wear接名詞時啥時加 a 啥時不需加 a... wear a pants. X (should be : I wear (the) pants) I wear a pant. X (no...
wear是action verb，所以應用現在進行式表示這是目前的狀況： He is wearing a blue T-shirt. = 他現在身上穿著的是一件藍色的T-shirt。 如果用...