- feeling or showing tiredness, especially as a result of excessive exertion or lack of sleep；reluctant to see or experience any more of; tired of
- cause to become tired；grow tired of or bored with
verb: weary, 3rd person present: wearies, gerund or present participle: wearying, past tense: wearied, past participle: wearied
- 1. feeling or showing tiredness, especially as a result of excessive exertion or lack of sleep he gave a long, weary sigh 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ reluctant to see or experience any more of; tired of she was weary of their constant arguments war-weary Americans 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ calling for a great amount of energy or endurance; tiring and tedious the weary journey began again 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. cause to become tired she was wearied by her persistent cough 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ grow tired of or bored with she wearied of the sameness of her life 同義詞
Weary troops wait in trenches near Arras for our ...
When I am down and my soul so weary. 當我消沉的時候我的心是如此疲憊. 疑問句 So your soul is...
...confidence,good lets I have continue the strength, I was already weary must enlighten others, was weary must enlightening others...