- get married to；get married
verb: wed, 3rd person present: weds, gerund or present participle: wedding, past tense: wed, past participle: wed
- 1. formal, archaic get married to he was to wed the king's daughter 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ get married they wed a week after meeting they were wed in London
- ▪ give or join in marriage will you wed your daughter to him?
- 2. combine (two factors or qualities, especially desirable ones) in this album he weds an excellent programme with a distinctive vocal style 同義詞
- ▪ be obstinately attached or devoted to (an activity, belief, or system) the government was wedded to budgetary orthodoxy foreign policy has remained wedded to outdated assumptions
- get married to: he was to wed the king's daughter
Oxford American Dictionary
...with noun. Hence, let me leave "wed" aside and talk about wedding and marriage: Wedding...補充： The phrase uses "wed" or "wedding": newlyweds wedding dress, wedding...
http://www.answers.com/wedding%20breakfast根據這裏的解釋wedding breakfast 是英國... to the bride, bridegroom and guests at the wedding reception that follows a wedding in ...
... 6000NTD or 6600NTD to be a proper amount to give on a wedding.