- 體重; 重量；重
過去式：weighted 過去分詞：weighted 現在分詞：weighting
- 1. 體重; 重量 to be the same weight 重量相同 by weight 按重量
- 2. 重 under the weight (of sb./sth.) 在（某人／某物的）重壓之下 to take the weight off one's feet 坐下歇歇腳
- 3. 重物 what a weight! 好重的東西！
- 4. 重體 weights on a fishing line 釣線上的墜 to stop the machine and adjust its weights 把機器停下來調整一下壓鐵
- 5. 負擔 to be a weight off one's mind or shoulders 如釋重負
- 6. 影響 to carry weight (with sb./sth.) （對某人／某事物）有影響 what she says carries weight 她所說的話有分量
- 7. 重要性; 分量 to give or attach weight to sth. 重視某事物 the weight of evidence against her is overwhelming 對她不利的證據無可辯駁
- 8. 重量單位 weights and measures 度量衡
- 9. 衡制 imperial/metric weight 英制／公制重量
- 10. 砝碼 a set of weights 一組砝碼
- 11. 啞鈴; 槓鈴; 槓鈴片 to lift weights 舉啞鈴
- 12. 鉛球
- 1. 增加…的重量 the fishing nets are weighted with lead 漁網是用鉛墜下沉的
- 2. 使…加權 a weighted vote 加權選票 a weighted grade 加權分數
- 3. 使…有傾向 to weight sth. against/in favour of or towards sb./sth. 使某事物對某人／某事物不利／有利
1. a body's relative mass or the quantity of matter contained by it, giving rise to a downward force; the heaviness of a person or thing
2. the ability of someone or something to influence decisions or actions
"Weight" can be used as a noun or a verb. As a verb, adding "...noun, let me give you a few examples: Please indicate height and weight on the form. My weight is 150 pounds. The boat is...
living weight 是指 整隻生物的重量 dead weight 是指 整隻生物的乾重...生物量 生物量 - 整隻生物的重量 或是 整隻生物的乾重 the living or dead weight of organic matter in a tree, stand, or forest in units such as living or...
... everyday usage, the Mass is an often taken to mean weight, but in scientific use, they refer to different properties. 在物理, 質量通常...