- weighing a great deal; heavy；of great seriousness and importance
- 1. weighing a great deal; heavy a weighty candelabra 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ of great seriousness and importance he threw off all weighty considerations of state 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ having a great deal of influence on events or decisions the evidence for proprietorial interference has become even more weighty 同義詞 反義詞
- weighing a great deal; heavy: a weighty tome
Weighty introspection does not preclude an occasional encounter with contemporary cultural ...
...way waylay wealy wealthy weaponry weary Wednesday weedy weekday weekly weepy weighty weirdly welly Wembley westerly whacky whammy wheazy whereby whey whimsically whimsy...