- an instance or manner of greeting someone
- used to greet someone in a glad or friendly way
- greet (someone arriving) in a glad, polite, or friendly way；be glad to entertain (someone) or receive (something)
- (of a guest or new arrival) gladly received；very pleasing because much needed or desired
noun: welcome, plural noun: welcomes
verb: welcome, 3rd person present: welcomes, gerund or present participle: welcoming, past tense: welcomed, past participle: welcomed
- 1. an instance or manner of greeting someone you will receive a warm welcome he went to meet them with his hand stretched out in welcome
- 1. used to greet someone in a glad or friendly way welcome to the Wildlife Park
- 1. greet (someone arriving) in a glad, polite, or friendly way hotels should welcome guests in their own language 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ be glad to entertain (someone) or receive (something) we welcome any comments
- ▪ react with pleasure or approval to (an event or development) the bank's decision to cut its rates was widely welcomed 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. (of a guest or new arrival) gladly received visitors with disabilities are always welcome 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ very pleasing because much needed or desired after your walk, the cafe serves a welcome pot of coffee deregulation is welcome to consumers 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ allowed or invited to do a specified thing anyone is welcome to join them at their midday meal
- ▪ used to indicate that one is relieved to be relinquishing the control or possession of something to another the job is all yours and you're welcome to it!
"Welcome on board" feels like you are joining a team to do something...example, you just joined a new company. Your manager might say to you "Welcome on board." "Welcome aboard" feels like you are...
welcome當感歎詞或是及物動詞時才用"歡迎" welcome當形容詞的時候就可翻為"受歡迎的" In our English...
...唷~ (我覺得的啦~猜錯就真的對不起啦~不要見怪唷~) 另外 額外補充: @ welcome n. 1.歡迎 2.迎接 3.款待(接待) adj. 1.受歡迎的"令人滿意的 2...