- join together (metal parts) by heating the surfaces to the point of melting with a blowpipe, electric arc, or other means, and uniting them by pressing, hammering, etc.；forge (an article) by welding.
- a welded joint.
verb: weld, 3rd person present: welds, gerund or present participle: welding, past tense: welded, past participle: welded
- 1. join together (metal parts) by heating the surfaces to the point of melting with a blowpipe, electric arc, or other means, and uniting them by pressing, hammering, etc. steel plates were being welded the truck had spikes welded to the back
- ▪ forge (an article) by welding.
- ▪ unite (pieces of plastic or other material) by melting or softening of surfaces in contact.
- 2. cause to combine and form a harmonious or effective whole cross-curricular themes would weld the curriculum together
- 1. a welded joint.
weld(鍛接):意思是直接鍛燒(通電或加熱) 讓本來的物理性質暫時改變而連接在一起 solder(焊接):意思是加熱銲錫 讓溶融的銲錫連接兩個金屬 weld是直接銲 solder是加上別的金屬銲上去 希望對你有幫助!
...高腐蝕性應力, 以及–如適用時–機械應力的影響 ２．free from weld splashes and pile-up on the surface 表面無噴渣和堆積物.
Welding is a reliable and efficient metal-joining process widely used in industry...industry and thick plates are normally joined by multipass welding. When analyzing multipass welding one also ...