- IPA[wel dən]
- (of a task or undertaking) carried out successfully or satisfactorily；(of meat) thoroughly cooked
- used to express congratulation or approval
- 1. (of a task or undertaking) carried out successfully or satisfactorily the decoration is very well done the satisfaction of a job well done
- 2. (of meat) thoroughly cooked well-done roast beef
- 1. used to express congratulation or approval Well done—you've worked very hard!
well-done(adj) Well-done! 幹的好! do sth well(adv) You have done...well. 你已經將你的作業完美呈現. well adj. 令人滿意的 What you have done is well. 你所完成的東西令人滿意. 圖片參考：http://l.yimg.com/f/i/tw/ugc/rte/smiley...
Well done! 做的好！ What a pity! 好可惜！ How awful! 好糟糕！ Cheer up! 開心點！
英文沒有人在用Worst done喔 應該都是用Done badly, 或是 worst job 就像是人家會講good job, 但是人家不會用well job 所以 做不好是: Badly done, worst job 做的好是:Well done, good job