- having plentiful supplies of a resource；well provided with money; wealthy
- 1. having plentiful supplies of a resource the country is well endowed with mineral resources
- ▪ well provided with money; wealthy inflated prices have placed the sites out of reach except for the well endowed
- ▪ (of a man) having large genitals the cast is all female apart from a couple of well-endowed chaps
- ▪ (of a woman) large-breasted the blouse was displayed by a well-endowed model
...台灣各大學院校裡最流行的課後消遣活動之一。 2. 形容詞子句是which are well endowed with computer networks.修飾前面的名詞Taiwan's universities...
...引述網路上的說法：Lady GaGa is actually a "very well-endowed" young man. 背景是最近網路流傳Lady GaGa其實是男生的流言...
...39;s someone said that uh, Lady Gaga is acutally a very well endowed young man, I think that might come from that thing, but I've seen...