- at all (used for emphasis)
- 1. at all (used for emphasis) I have no doubt whatsoever
- 1. archaic whatever he would distribute the money among his partners in whatsoever proportion agreed previously
- at all (used for emphasis): I have no doubt whatsoever
- whatever: he would distribute the money among his partners in whatsoever proportion agreed previously
版主很聰明，從字面去推測，就聯想到「whatsoever是whatever的強調 」。whatsoever的確是比whatever更顯加強並...whatever peaches you don't want"; "no milk whatsoever is left" [syn: any(a), whatever]not any milk ...
whatsoever 跟 whatever的用法在名詞上相當於 "anything", 只是有更不耐煩跟不在乎的...quot;隨便", 但這個隨便並不是我們說"這個人很隨便" 的那個隨便. whatsoever是比whatever更不耐煩的語氣. 翻譯成"無聊"已經不是直接的意思, 而是轉化成...
... that in Arab thought I had norights whatsoever by virtue of occupying a given spot; neither my placenor my...