- 1. 一股氣味 to get or catch a whiff of sth. 聞到一股某種氣味
- 2. 一絲 a whiff of danger/suspicion 一點點危險／些許懷疑
- 3. 一吸 to take a whiff of sth. 吸一下某物
1. a smell that is only smelt briefly or faintly
2. an unpleasant smell
3. a trace or hint of something bad, menacing, or exciting
4. a puff or breath of air or smoke
...position 打擊位子) The bad news is, he struggled offensively,whiffing 100 time for the second straight year. whiffing 100 time - 三振出局 100...
... and said: As a child, always have sweet-smelling taste of a whiff of meal that assails the nostrils to go home to leave school...
...fresh and creative one in the meeting is carried out, inject a whiff of vigor into company. So I think that my ability in marketing...