- a spirit distilled from malted grain, especially barley or rye；a code word representing the letter W, used in radio communication.
noun: whisky, plural noun: whiskies
- 1. a spirit distilled from malted grain, especially barley or rye a bottle of whisky he poured her a stiff whisky
- 2. a code word representing the letter W, used in radio communication.
- a type of whisky produced using a combination of whiskies from different malt and grain ...
- whiskey distilled in Scotland, especially from malted barley: the most richly flavored of all Scotch whiskies
Oxford American Dictionary
- whisky made only from malted barley and not blended with grain whisky: grain whisky is combined with malt whisky to make the famous blends a good range of malt whiskies
- a drink consisting of whisky mixed with sugar and lemon or lime juice.
- another term for grey jay
- whisky made mainly from wheat or maize.
- whisky distilled in Scotland, especially from malted barley: the most richly flavoured of all Scotch whiskies
- a drink consisting of whisky and ginger wine mixed in equal amounts.
whisky喝純的: (can i have) whisky straight up please whisky純的加冰塊: (can i have)whisky on the rocks please whisky加可樂: whisky coke pls 因為你都是講出來很口語的,所以也不用講a glass of的啦
Whisky apple deco 蘋果裝飾威士忌 by Roxy Beaujolais, from Full... 烹飪時間: 無 Ingredients 原料: 150ml/5fl oz single malt whisky 150 毫升/5盎司 麥芽威士忌 1 lemon, juice only 一個檸檬, 取檸檬汁即可 30ml/1fl...
"梗" 就在於 straight 這個字。 whisky straight 或 straight up 是whisky不加冰塊 straight 另有異性戀性取向的意思，I'm straight but I love my gay friend. (沒看過影片，是否有其他涵意，不得而知)