- what or which person or people；used to introduce a clause giving further information about a person or people previously mentioned
- 1. what or which person or people who is that woman? I wonder who that letter was from
- 2. used to introduce a clause giving further information about a person or people previously mentioned Joan Fontaine plays the mouse who married the playboy
- ▪ archaic the person that; whoever who holds the sea, perforce doth hold the land
● 當 Who/What/Whose 為主詞...039;s dinner? 誰準備今晚的晚餐？ Who prepared tonight's dinner...on the table? 誰的書放在桌上？ Whose books were on the table...
Who 跟 Whom 的選用在於文法上的差意。我們先從 Who 跟 Whom 的差別說起吧。 Who (代名詞) - 意思是...object) 而主詞 (subject) 是你/我，所以在這裡使用 whom 是正確的。 由於跟 who 比起， whom 是...
__________who respect others will be respected... 講義上明明說Those who = People who 答案是B 位什麼...是those還是who還是those who? 主詞是those, 受who子句的修飾. 2011-11-02 11:52:27 補充...