- conducive to or suggestive of good health and physical well-being；conducive to or promoting moral well-being
- 1. conducive to or suggestive of good health and physical well-being:
the food is plentiful and very wholesome
- 2. conducive to or promoting moral well-being:
good wholesome fun
- adj.conducive to or suggestive of good health and physical well-being:
- the food is plentiful and very wholesome
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
... a _____ owned subsidiary of Consolidated Foods. (A) wholesome (B) fully (C) thoroughly (D)wholly 有查過全資子公司是wholly ...
it's a word you are looking for: "wholesome" 2011-04-26 05:21:18 補充： if you remove the air, a space become vacuumed. Thus the answer doesn't make sense in the realm of strick science
...worrisome loathsomeness frolicsome somersault bothersome someone y-chromosome toothsome loathsome wholesome winsomely lonesome x-chromosome somewhere fulsome someday fearsome winsome twosome 總共...