- (of an animal or plant) living or growing in the natural environment; not domesticated or cultivated；produced from wild animals or plants without cultivation
- a natural state or uncultivated or uninhabited region；a remote uninhabited or sparsely inhabited area
- treat (a person or animal) harshly, so that they become untrusting or nervous
- 1. (of an animal or plant) living or growing in the natural environment; not domesticated or cultivated a herd of wild goats wild strawberries 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ produced from wild animals or plants without cultivation wild honey
- 2. (of a place or region) uninhabited, uncultivated, or inhospitable an expanse of wild moorland the wild coastline of Cape Wrath 同義詞
- ▪ (of sea or the weather) rough and stormy a wild, bitterly cold night 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of people) not civilized; primitive the wild tribes from the north 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a look, appearance, etc.) indicating distraction or strong emotion her wild eyes were darting back and forth
- 3. lacking discipline or restraint wild parties were never her scene 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ informal very enthusiastic or excited I'm not wild about the music 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ informal very angry. 同義詞 反義詞
- 4. not based on sound reasoning or probability a wild guess wild rumours were circulating 同義詞 反義詞
- 5. (of a playing card) deemed to have any value, suit, colour, or other property in a game at the discretion of the player holding it.
- 1. a natural state or uncultivated or uninhabited region kiwis are virtually extinct in the wild
- ▪ a remote uninhabited or sparsely inhabited area he spent a year in the wilds of Canada
- 1. West Indian treat (a person or animal) harshly, so that they become untrusting or nervous let your pigeon fly for a while: we don't want to wild him
...有關於您提出的問題，謹答覆於下： 英文書上有一句 His eyes wild with fear. wild不是形容詞嗎 為什麼直接接在主詞後面?? 這句話應該是不能單獨...
阿拉斯加之死－Into The Wild 一開始那首是Tracy's song唷！ （如果我沒查錯的話=P） http...
She is wild and beautiful. Be+ adj 2008-05-06 10:48:34 補充： She is...a wild beauty. 她是一個狂野的美人兒 2008-05-06 11:02:19 補充： 美國電影常用 wild 形容 a sexy girl 所以絕對適用。 但國情不同，要看對方接受度如何 ，以免弄巧成拙...